Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Serena finished

Been a long time, but I'd like to show off that I've completed a new mask! One of my paper craft projects came out great!

I won't be posting any WIP images for now, because I've compiled a tutorial that will have most of those contained within it. That's for next post!

I decided to update my character choice and go for "Serena" from Pokemon X and Y. I say that in quotations because she's different from the default appearance. I have my in-game character fashioned with short brown hair and blue eyes, so that's how I made her. I'll call her Serena for convenience, mostly.






For now here's a few photos I snapped after completion, before I got her zentai, and after. Gonna work on cosplay stuff next!

1 comment:

Kellie key said...

You've been boohbahed farted on your bellies animegoa kigurumi characters